JUNIOR RETREATS, WEEK OF FEBRUARY 3
This year’s junior retreats are being presented by a visiting team from Point Break, and will
focus on breaking down walls of division on campuses caused by issues such as bullying,
disrespect, racism, gangs, intolerance and misunderstanding. On these days, juniors will be
at St. Mary’s all day like usual, but not in class.
Here are details:
The following is the schedule for which students will attend which day:
- Wednesday, February 5:
Mrs. Piasecki’s’s junior Religion classes in A, E, F periods
Mrs. Monckton’s junior Religion class in C period
- Thursday, February 6:
Mr. McCormack’’s junior Religion classes in A, B, D G periods
• The retreat is NOT optional. Attendance will be taken and absences reported just like
any school day.
• Students should wear their school uniform.
• Students should leave their backpacks at home.
• Students should bring a lunch.
• Students should report to the chapel starting at 8:00 a.m. The retreat begins at 8:15
a.m. with Mass in the chapel. The remainder of the day will be spent in the gym.
• Students will be dismissed at the end of the day at 2:30 p.m.
If you have any questions please contact Director of Campus Ministry, Mr. Costello at email@example.com.