Academics » Transcripts


parchment transcipt
eTranscripts are here! Saint Mary's High School is making the college application process easier.
Are you getting ready to start the college application process? Saint Mary's has teamed with Parchment to make the process easier for families
One of the required documents you will need when applying to college is an official high school transcript, a student's academic record. Saint Mary's High School has a new, online service where you can request an official high school transcript and send it to the college of your choice with just a few clicks.
Parchment sends your transcript securely, accurately and confidentially to any college or university. The best part is you can request your transcript anytime from anywhere. Just click the "order transcript" link on the SM website to visit
Just follow these 3 easy steps to get started:
1. Register for a free account at
2. Request your transcript
3. Track your transcript
The fee for eTranscripts is $5.70. When registering with Parchment you will be prompted to put in your payment of choice information.
Sending the transcript electronically is easier, safe and saves money! Because it's online, it is processed much faster; your high school can send it instantly, and the college or university receives it immediately. You no longer have to wonder if your transcript was sent by Saint Mary's, or received by the college or university to which your child is applying. Now you can track it all online at your account on That's peace of mind!
University of California campuses do not want a transcript until final grades are complete in June. CSU campuses and private and/or out of state colleges will vary. Please check with each campus and check all emails sent by the universities. Students applying via the Common Application will automatically have the initial and midyear transcripts submitted by their counselor. In June, ALL seniors must request a final transcript to be sent to the college they will be attending.
If you have questions about e-transcripts you can contact the appropriate School Counselor or Registrar. Don't delay!
Sign up for your account today at