Saint Mary’s greatest asset is its faculty and staff. The dedicated community of professionals has a strong commitment to academic excellence and developing the total person.
Saint Mary’s High School is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
June 26, 2020
Director of Information Technology
Diocese of Stockton - Stockton, California
The Diocese of Stockton has an immediate opening for a Director of Information Technology. The director will be expected to provide technical and logistical support for the Diocesan Pastoral Center Staff’s computer and phone systems, including hardware and software. Incumbent troubleshoots system problems, researches and advises on system needs and provides training to employees. Successful candidate should be well versed in Microsoft products. Incumbent will work with computer consultants in solving systems problems. This is a full-time exempt position with an excellent benefit package. Interested applicants please submit resume, references, and employment application to firstname.lastname@example.org
June 5, 2020
DIRECTOR OF NEWMAN CATHOLIC CAMPUS MINISTRY
University of the Pacific and San Joaquin Delta College - Stockton, California
This position is an extension of the Bishop’s Ministry.The successful candidate will coordinate all Catholic liturgical celebrations, retreats, and spiritual formation programs for students. The incumbent will be present among the University/College community at all levels and collaborate with University Chaplain, Student Life Offices, faculty and other campus departments as well with ministers of other faiths to promote ecumenism/interfaith and to make Catholic perspective available to campus. To apply, send resume and application to email@example.com
- Must be a member in good standing in a Catholic parish faith community.
- Degree in Theology, Ministry or related field (Masters preferred but not required).
- Demonstrated competence developing, nurturing and enhancing a Catholic faith community.
- Priest or qualified lay professional, in good standing in the Roman Catholic Church.
- Demonstrated ability in promoting student leadership.
- 3-5 years of successful experience working with young adults/college students.
- Demonstrated successful collaborative work experience in an ecumenical/interfaith environment.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.