Director of Media & Communications | Diocese of Stockton
The Diocese of Stockton Pastoral Center has an immediate opening for a Media and Communications Director. This is a full-time, exempt position with a generous benefit package. This position supports the pastoral ministry of the Bishop with creative use of new media and communications including but not limited to social media, web and print materials. This position manages and coordinates the planning, development and implementation of the social media communications and marketing strategies of the Diocese of Stockton. Preferred qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, Theology or related fields with 3 to 5 years practical work experience.
- Formal education/training or extensive experience with using media effectively to communicate across generations, e.g., web-based applications, new media, print and design. Excellent oral, written and electronic communication skills.
- Bilingual/biliterate, English/Spanish preferred.
- Ability to discern when information is confidential and to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends.
- Good understanding of the organizational structure of the Catholic Church and the Chancery Office.
- Good understanding of the value orientation of the Catholic Church and the Diocese of Stockton and a willingness to support those values in various venues of communications.
- Excellent organizational, communication and customer service skills, including listening, analysis, and problem solving.
For a complete job description, click hereTo apply please submit resume and job application to email@example.com
Director of Advancement | Central Catholic
Central Catholic High School is seeking a mission-oriented advancement professional to guide the school’s Advancement Department, planning, overseeing, and growing an established Annual Fund Campaign and BASH fundraising auction gala. Other responsibilities include working closely with the Marketing Program and Constituent Relations as well as support for other fundraising activities. A successful candidate must show expertise in budgeting, planning, collaborating, and communicating with others, as well as experience with fundraising software and technology/social media.