HOW TO USE OUR PAYMENT SYSTEM
Saint Mary’s High School will be incorporating a new system to replace our current payment system for the Bro. James Ram Center, the Ram Cafe, and the Ram Shack. Saint Mary's High School will be using MyKidsSpending, a website that helps you stay on top of your student's school spending. You are able to add funds, view your student's spending history, and check their balance.
An email will be sent to all parent emails with instructions for setting up your account. Parents MUST complete these steps to add funds to their students' accounts.
- Open the email, which includes a link to a temporary password.
- Click the “Login to MyKidsSpending.com” button below and sign in using the email address that received your activation email.
- Once logged in, you can change your password, add funds to your student's account, and, using a checking account, set up Auto-Funding via the home page.
Want to fund your students' accounts on the go? The MyKidsSpending app is now available to manage your account on iOS and Android devices.
- The iOS app is available for free from Apple's App Store and features Apple Pay funding: Get the iOS App
- The Android app is available for free on the Google Play Store: Get the Android App
Use it to check your student's current balance or fund from your device using the checking account on file.
Any questions about charges to the account can be directed to businessoffice@
Should you wish to contact us, please send an e-mail to [email protected], or you may also call us at (855) 302-0070, option 4 on the phone menu, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST. If you're calling from abroad, please use (617) 868-0060.